• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Money on HUD Possible? (1 Viewer)

Abyss

RedCents
29¢
Does anyone know if displaying your platinum, copper etc on your HUD is Possible?

Bah, I will search some more on the mq2 forums, but do you happen to know how to show how many of a certain class is in the zone in a hud?

So far I have:

Rich (BB code):
PC1=3,5,200,0,250,0,PC - ${If[${Spawn[pc].ID},${SpawnCount[pc]} Players's in zone.,No players's present]}

Which shows me how many players are in the current zone, but is there a way I can show it for lets say only clerics?

${Me.Platinum} Plat on character
${Me.PlatinumBank} Platinum in bank
${Me.PlatinumShared} Plat in shared

Can do this with copper/silver/gold but why bother.

Just slap one of those into a line of your mq2hud and you are good to go.

Easily possible as someone above mentioned also

${Me.Cash} will show the money you have on you counted down to the copper so dividing it by 1000 will give you a more accurate value like follows ${Math.Calc[${Me.Cash}/1000]} so it'll show like 106.453 if you had 106 platinum, 4 gold, 5 silver and 3 copper... Basically the total value you have on your character at that moment if you want that level of precision

Easily possible as someone above mentioned also

${Me.Cash} will show the money you have on you counted down to the copper so dividing it by 1000 will give you a more accurate value like follows ${Math.Calc[${Me.Cash}/1000]} so it'll show like 106.453 if you had 106 platinum, 4 gold, 5 silver and 3 copper... Basically the total value you have on your character at that moment if you want that level of precision

I like that! Thanks a bunch, any idea on how to do how many of a certain class is in the current zone?

Question - Money on HUD Possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back