• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Merc wont assist (1 Viewer)

dinekus

RedCents
40¢
Ive been having issues recently with my caster merc partnered with my cleric... Merc will not cast anything while on auto assist or called assist, i even went and got a new merc cycled through stances and cant still get him to attack any mobs ... Ive also set MA, Assist on player...

Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=1
MercAssistAt=98

Ive been having issues recently with my caster merc partnered with my cleric... Merc will not cast anything while on auto assist or called assist, i even went and got a new merc cycled through stances and cant still get him to attack any mobs ... Ive also set MA, Assist on player...

Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=1
MercAssistAt=98
If you're to far away from the mercenary it will not assist make sure your pulled is returning to the camp AND fighting there.

you might test different settings with assistat and mercassistat.

I'm wondering if your cleric's assistat is less than merc and as such KISS doesn't recognize cleric target yet and mercassist is called.

merc works fine without KA,

cant set it to aggressive since its a caster

dont use chain pulling

merc/cleric is in same grp as PullerTank

Cleric is not puller the tank is ( camp radius is set to 30) it very close so merc should cast

Problem - Merc wont assist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back