• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Mem Spell (1 Viewer)

Balroak

RedCents
Is it possible that if someone had the skills they could remove the check for scribing spells over your level?
I'v been trying as a noob but to no avail.

Thoughts?

This is server side checked, you can cast any spell on client side and see all the sparkels and buff slots used up, but thats it. The buffs will have no effect and no heal/damage will take place thats all controlled server side.

Ok, it was more along the idea that I could buy my spells and scribe them without having to hump them around.
I don't know about other classes but necro's get a chit load of spells when you hit 50, its almost every level there is a bunch of new stuff.
Would have loved to have them all in my book and not in my bags, even if I had to wait to use them.

there is an offset to mem spells of any level, if thats what your asking. You jsut cant cast them untill your that level.

Been almost 4 months since ive seen that offset, think someone siad they found one might want to check Strat section for it.

Mem Spell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back