• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Maybe someone who can do macros can help me! (1 Viewer)

agnomelover

RedCents
I've been trying to make my first macro and I'm having a hell of a time :( It would probably take someone of skill all of 5 minutes to do.

I just want to make a macro to kill a spectre that is in a pretty short range, currently just outside of his agro while medding. He could even just be f8 targetted and if it is trash then it would be ok for pet to kill. I am a magician so all I want to do is send pet in and cast shock of swords (spell slot 4) once the target reaches 80% and then instantly recast and if it is successfull (mob is under 20%) then I can med to full and repeat on repop.

Known variables: green trash mob agros (very rarely), resisted spell ie less damage or full resist (never had it happen but you never know i suppose), burnout 2 (spell slot 6) wears off pet and needs to be redone but only if i am not in battle, pet could die for whatever reason and then I die and need to camp.

I have not been able to get any of this going so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Shrug I am bored waiting on the girl to get home so here is my present to you. Let me know if it works well wasn't sure on exact levels so change them as needed and not positive that the subs all work since I don't even have eq on the computer at the moment.

Oh and as always redcents are appreciated =).
Rich (BB code):
| ################################################# |
| ###### Everdead's Macro of killing shit ########  |

#turbo  

Sub Main  

:loopstart 
/call GMcheck  
/if (${Target.Distance}>200) /keypress esc  
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar NPC radius 200 
/if (${Target.Level}<35) /keypress esc
/call Pet
/if (${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]}) /call NukeABitch
/delay 10
/goto :loopstart  
/return  

Sub NukeABitch
/if (${Target.Level}>35) {
/if (${Target.Distance}<200) {
/if (${Target.PctHPs}>10) {
/call cast "Shock of Swords" gem4 17s
}
}
}
/return

Sub Pet
 /if (!${Me.PetBuff["Burnout II"]} {
 /call cast "Burnout II" gem6 17s
}
/return 

Sub GMcheck  
 /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {  
 /echo Gm detected  
 /beep 
 /beep 
 /beep  
 /keypress 9 
 /endmac 
 /unload 
 /q  
 }  
 /return

Well I made a few changes to the macro to better suit what I needed, but still having problems getting it to loop properly. I can kill a single spectre but have to redo macro everytime a new one spawns if anyone can help me fix it

Rich (BB code):
| ###### Everdead's Macro of killing shit ########  |

#turbo  

Sub Main  

/call GMcheck  
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar NPC a_spectre radius 200
/if (${Select[${Target.Body},Undead]}) {
/call Pet
/call Nuke1
/call ManaCheck
} 
/return 

Sub ManaCheck 
/if (${Me.PctMana}<98) {
/if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /sit
/if (${Me.PctMana}>99) {
}
}
/return 

Sub Pet
/delay 2s
/pet attack
/return

Sub Nuke1
/if (${Target.PctHPs}<80) {
/cast "Shock of Swords"
/delay 6s
}
/return

Sub GMcheck  
 /if (${Spawn[gm].ID}) {  
 /echo Gm detected  
 /beep 
 /beep 
 /beep  
 /keypress 9 
 /endmac 
 /unload 
 /q  
 }  
 /return

Did the pet buff check not work properly? Was it because I didn't spell the buff correctly? As for the loop I think it is failing the check for a target and thus not checking the rest of the calls.

/if (${Me.PctMana}>99) { check is unneccesary I think as well.

/if (${Select[${Target.Body},Undead]}) { Can be removed if you are targeting the spectre each time just put a distance check like I had in there back. I was using a check followed with a command if not true each line that way the check was finished at the end of the line. The way you are doing it makes that whole section an if - else statement with out an else. So try this.

Rich (BB code):
/call GMcheck  
/call Pet
/call Nuke1
/call ManaCheck
} else {
} 
/return

Yeah the pet buff thing didn't work so I went ahead and took it out. The target body undead was just a way to set a limit on the target selection because occasionally Rorror that really high level lizard is in the area.

Also if I fizzle there is a very long delay between casts as it goes through assuming i was successful.

The pet checker was from an old shaman macro I had so didn't know if could still call stuff that way. But could just set a timer for it will worry about making one for ya later. Does it work properly with those changes I just posted though?

try changing
Rich (BB code):
/call GMcheck
/call Pet
/call Nuke1
/call ManaCheck
} else {
}
/return
to
Rich (BB code):
/call GMcheck
/if (!${Target.ID} && ${Target.Type.NotEqual[NPC].ID}) /tar NPC spectre radius 200
/call Pet
/call Nuke1
/call ManaCheck
} else {
}
/return

Maybe someone who can do macros can help me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back