• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

maybe exploit? (no rez effects) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3djoker

RedCents
10¢
not sure if this works or not or if it was just a random bug.....

(not willing to die again on purpose to try it)

i died and ran to GL, logged on another one of my accounts to rez. while i was was looting, i casted rez on toon who died. i kept looting slow just for god knows why. waiting for rez box to pop up. never popped up so i just finished looting. when i was done looting (didn't think anything wierd of the situation) i went to other account to rez again thinking i fizzled rez.

on other account i tried to rez again. well corpse was gone!!!!!! char who needed rez in front of me. (remember when rez should have gone off, i had some bags to loot yet). went back to other char thinking i lost the exp and would have been screwed out of it. (wouldn't have /petitioned, cuase of checking logs) looked at exp and it was same as before i died. NO REZ EFFECTS!

once again. i'm not gonna die again on purpose to try it out. but IF I DO die again, i will try again and see if it did work or just a wierd bug. if it is an exploit/bug i'll be sure to let you guys know.

not confirming it does work or not. just wanted you guys to be the first to know, and have someone else try it out to see if it was just a quick glitch for me.

here is all details best i can remember.

1. died
2. looted (up to the start of bag looting)
3. other account zoned into GL at start of bag looting.
4. stayed on cleric, casted clicky rez.
5. while casting rez, dead toon looted bags. (should have gotten rez box by last bag loot, was looting slow.)
6. end of looting corpse, clicked done.
7. no corpse, all exp returned, no rez effects.

maybe exploit? (no rez effects)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back