• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - March 25-27, 2011 Double XP Weekend (1 Viewer)

Maskoi

old and salty
RedCents
81,606¢
In Game Events – Excitement throughout Norrath!

The stern glare of the ancient Efreeti, while not an uncommon sight in the temple, still carried enough weight to strike unbridled fear into the Koada`Dal's heart. The young elf looked up toward Tazgar, trembling as he nodded, "I understand. I shall ensure their safe delivery with my life."

This moment haunted the young seeker, consuming his every waking thought. He looked around the novel scenery of Sunrise Hills. It was a far cry from the Temple he had grown so accustomed to. Adventurers would come and go, passing him by without saying a word. If only a friendly adventurer could offer the seeker some assistance…

Starting on Tuesday March 16, 2011 and lasting until Tuesday April 26, 2011 we'll celebrate our 12th Anniversary in game! Not only will we have everything from our previous anniversary celebrations (including quests, fabled spawns, and raids) but this year brings all new challenges to the lands of Norrath! It gets even better, since from March 25, 2011 to March 27, 2011 we'll also offer Double Experience throughout Norrath*! We know you are excited about all these events. How will you spend EverQuest's 12th Anniversary?

*Double Experience will not be available on the Time Locked Progression Servers Fippy Darkpaw and Vulak'Aerr

News - March 25-27, 2011 Double XP Weekend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back