• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MAPS (1 Viewer)

Druid

RedCents
50¢
The maps dont work right in the newer zones. Probably because of the hi populations of mobs. I know that, and I am living with it.

BUT....

It sure would be nice to have it back, working full force. It's been quite a while since this first popped up in TBS.

Is anybody working on this? There's no hope of ME doing anything constructive about it, or I would. Thanks to all those coders who keep MQ2 working and improving it.

Zoom in

Maps only allows so many lines or entities to be displayed at a time. If you zoom in it takes less entities to draw the map.

Not talking about the map, per se. But in TBS and now SOF, the text in chatboxes disappears if the map is up, and reappears when you make the map go away.

Is this happening only to me ?

Nah, not just you. I've noticed this occurring sometimes as well. I usually have to /mapfilt npc to make it better if I need to look at the map without it screwing with other UI elements.

MAPS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back