• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Many settings with one tank! (KA) (1 Viewer)

Thalondor

RedCents
571¢
Sometimes I group with people on my tank as assist and sometimes i'm solo / with spouse.

He's an SK and so when I'm not grouped, I want him to pull and tank (and AGRO!). But when i'm grouped sometimes he pulls; sometimes he just assists or tanks(agro).

So that's 3 different INI settings for KA. Is there a way I can load a specific INI and just have multiples set up or some other fancy way to change him based on the needs? I hate having to change settings. I've considered making a script to run and just copy/rename the ini i need but that seems like it's more involved than it needs to be.

TIA.

You can make as many ini files as you'd like, then make hotkey's to call the one you need. Check out the KA info page.

Loads Kissassist_Name_DPS.ini instead of the default ini
Rich (BB code):
/mac kissassist ini Kissassist_Name_DPS.ini

You can also switch some role info, while still loading a certain ini. IE load a tank ini, but play as "assist"
Rich (BB code):
/mac kissassist assist

As a tank, you may also want to check your MQ2melee info too. I think it defaults to use taunt on tank toons and you may need to change that.

Question - Many settings with one tank! (KA)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back