• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Make the healer always /corpse before rez? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
4,520¢
I got killed a few times because I fight my way back to where one of my guys died, and the cleric will rez the corpse where it lays, rather than doing /corpse. So we are fight our way there and then suddenly a character is rezzed in a group of mobs and now I'm fighting 10 :P

I noticed the code does a check to see if the corpse is beyond the camp range so I changed camp range but it still seems to happen. So I wonder if it would be worth changing that part to not check the range and just always do /corpse no matter what?

In Kiss 10 it is 5192

/if (${Target.Distance}>${CampRadius}) /corpse

So I am thinking it might be best to change that to just /corpse?

Yea that is a good point. I made the change and was testing it out and there was a corpse not too far away and my cleric didn't rez it. But when I brought it a bit closer, she did /corpse and then rezzed it. So it works exactly how I want now, but for raids it might not be good because they will only rez stuff that is already nearby.

Request - Make the healer always /corpse before rez?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back