• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

macros (1 Viewer)

[email protected]

RedCents
I know that I may sound like an idiot when writing this, but I've been playing EQ for about 2 years or so, and I just want to know What is a macro, and what is MQ2??? Any info would be greatly appreciated, especially if it is something that will help me level faster

Ok, I am a noob too.Been looking into this MQ2 stuff and quiet frankly,I am a lil confused with it all. If I understand this correctly, I have to copy all these macros into the macro folder, right? Then if I wanted to use them for differrent classes, I have to edit them all the time? I downlaoded the newer tradeskill ones into the macro folder and typed the macro in game and had it not work. This must be something that a computer illiterate cant use. Is there a way to have thenm all set up for us? like a site where you can download them all and then have a list of"/macrocommands"? That way noobs like me don't have to edit and customize them. I think i would cause more bugs then I could fix.

As far as I know, the tradeskill macros still don't work due to the new merchant window. What was the problem when you tried to run it? Did it run till it got to the merchant window or did it never start? "had it not work" doesn't help much. And yes, copy the macro you see to notepad, go to file > save as, change "save as file type" to "all files", name the macro whatever you want but put the .mac extention at the end (such as: my_new_macro.mac) and put that in your macros folder.

macros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back