• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

macroquest.. (1 Viewer)

kmccue100

RedCents
Hey guys i dont want to sound like a newb, im not new to macroquest just it says it has an updated release (april 13) and they havent updated that in a week, just wondering if they are still working on it or if the april 13 release will work..

and as of ure question The Devs of MQ2 are awaiting the patch this week to make a new zip. So i would presume them to have a new fresh copy out by the end of the week or maybe a lil later. But like sid said his zip is working for now :) as an fyi MQ2zone dont work so dont use it lol

I think mapfilter is also bugged in Sid's last post. Tried to show NPC and it crashed EQ to the desktop. Didn't have time to see if I could duplicate the crash, just played without MQ (which is hard when you are addicted to mapfilter *hands shake* :p

macroquest..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back