• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro Vault / Writers (1 Viewer)

CodeCompiler

banned
BANNED
RedCents
201¢
People that are Macro Writters that want something to do I have a HUGE workload and if anyone wants to help with any of them Please PM me will start to deligate task for people to do.

Such as macro's to attempt to create. If you want something to do let me know. PM me.. and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
So we can atleast start posting some new things out there. There is a good 20 - 30 things I got in the works and some I had to seperate by importance so people that sent me a tell some of you have gotten yours in your emails and the rest...
I am working on slowly sorry I have been busy and if I can drop out some idea's for a couple to work on I can get these off my plate and work on the individual ones instead of the AFK tbs faction ones lol and TBS orux and Gear stuff. So....

Please if you know how to write code and want a ACTUAL project pm me and we will get some done. If you want something done Please Send a PM to me or post under this post and we will deligate it to those that are in the Macro Vault or well Will be in the Macro Vault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back