• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro request (1 Viewer)

Jumjum5

RedCents
20¢
I need someone to make a macro for me (cause I can't figure out how hehe). What I want it to do is to invite someone and also to accept invites from someone. For example...lets say "Bob" and "Dave" are in a group with 'Bard' running afk. Bob is the ldr and Dave goes ld.. well both Bob and Dave are afk so when Dave gets back he wants to get back in the group but since Bob is afk he cant. I want the macro to be running on Bob so that if Dave enters the zone he is in Bob will invite him while Dave runs the same macro he accepts the invite from Bob. This could work vise versa if Bob went ld and then Dave is made the leader. So can someone make this plz would help me and my buddy out hehe (running afk bard macro with our mains sucking up exp too hehe).

Iam not sure which of the posts that i saw had it. but there is a part in one of the bard macros that will add players using key words that are sent via a tell. and it will invite them to expedition/group. atleast i think. i know exped for sure.

Macro request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back