• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro request (1 Viewer)

melonburn22

RedCents
Hi,

I would like a macro, if someone wouldn't mind, that simply does the following;
/disc weaponshield
activates philter of major translocation (inventory slot 8)
if interrupted or if gate collapses;
activates philter of major translocation (inventory slot 8)

Much Appreciation,

Melon

When do you want it to activate? Cause if you dont specify it will activate the second you start the mac. Are you trying to save yourself from death? I have a macro that /gate me at < 15% health.

someoneorsomething said:
When do you want it to activate? Cause if you dont specify it will activate the second you start the mac. Are you trying to save yourself from death? I have a macro that /gate me at < 15% health.

I like your new Magelo background, but what happened to your sig graphic?

I want it to weaponshield and gate me the second I start macro...this assumes I am under attack and about to die... i hit hot key for /mac ohshit and the macro discs weaponshield rendering me invulnerable to the attacking and casts the gate potion to save me from death. I don't have anything against /fade or /gate except that SoE is purportedly watching that stuff closely..so i would rather it do a gate potion..perhaps build into the mac that if the potion interrupts or fails then do a /fade or /gate.

I appreciate your response.

Cheers,
Melon

Do you run any other macro's while playing??

this could be handled easily using an event or a macro.

Let me know if you want a straight macro, or an event to add to a maro, and I could write it for you.

melonburn22 said:
I want it to weaponshield and gate me the second I start macro...this assumes I am under attack and about to die... i hit hot key for /mac ohshit and the macro discs weaponshield rendering me invulnerable to the attacking and casts the gate potion to save me from death. I don't have anything against /fade or /gate except that SoE is purportedly watching that stuff closely..so i would rather it do a gate potion..perhaps build into the mac that if the potion interrupts or fails then do a /fade or /gate.

I appreciate your response.

Cheers,
Melon
Another easy method is to use /keypress instant_camp.

I normally don't run any other macros while playing..if I do, its a tradeskill or a banksort, etc... and I could endmac on the safetynet macro before I do those if necessary. Of course I would need to be able to call it or end it as required because I wouldnt want to Wepshield and gate out on a group if stuff went south, lol. Thanks for any help you could provide.

Cheers,
Melon

Macro request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back