• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro Request (1 Viewer)

Spartan

RedCents
I was wondering if anyone had a macro or could help me write a macro that will:
1. Turn on attack and /stick to mob once a spawn pops and aggros me
2. /disc leg slice (snare) if mob below 30% health.

any help would be much appreciated

What I am trying to do is to bring my Zerker to a room with 2-3 mobs break the spawn manually and have it afk kill the mobs as they spawn and Aggro me. Not looking for anything special at all, just something simple. Not too worried about Gm checks or player checks or anything like that.

Thanks

This is what I have so far. I think i need to do something else with the snare portion but not sure

Rich (BB code):
#turbo
#Event Slain "#*#Slain#*#"

:autofire
/if (${target.type.notequal [NPC]} /goto :autofire
/if (${target.type.equal [NPC]} /delay 2s
/attack on
/pause 2s
/stick 10
/if (${Me.Combatabilityready ["leg slice"]} && {target.PctHPs}>30 /disc leg slice

Sub Event_Slain
/delay 2s
/warploc xxx, yyy, zzz
/delay 2s
/goto :autofire

Instead of adding a target % check to snare I guess I could add a too far check and then snare.

Rich (BB code):
#turbo
#Event Slain "#*#Slain#*#"
#Event TooFar "#*#is too far#*#"

:autofire
/if (${target.type.notequal[NPC]} /goto :autofire
/if (${target.type.equal[NPC]} /delay 2s
/attack on
/pause 2s
/stick 10 moveback

Sub Event_Slain
/delay 2s
/warploc xxx, yyy, zzz
/delay 2s
/goto :autofire

Sub Event_TooFar
/disc leg slice
/pause 1s
/stick 10
/pause 12s
/disc leg slice
/return

I woud say you could just get the zerkhelper macro from mq2 site then just turn on snare and set autoassist to 100 then any mob who attacks you will be autoattacked and will snare at the proper %. I did this with one of the anguish sig droppers worked pretty well. If need any help with writting the macro I would have to get home from college before I can really sit down and concentrate on not forgetting all my parentheses=).

Macro Request

Users who are viewing this thread

Back