• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro Question (1 Viewer)

alexv2

RedCents
Hello everyone. I'm new to these forums and have been using MQ2 now for only a few days. I've looked all through the forums for an answer to my macro question but to no avail.

I got my hands on a tank macro that I've made many changes too and they all work but one change I tryed to make.

Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.Name.NotEqual[${Me.Name}]})

Now I've done some trouble shooting and I know this isn't working because it is returning NULL as the value and thus never going into that block. So what I'm wondering is am I missing a plugin that makes TargetOfTarget work or do I need to have some of the leadership AAs for that to work.

Any help would be great. Thanks in advance. Oh and I am running TurkRenos MQ2 build.

I don't see anything wrong with your if, it should work and return either true or false.
If whoever you have targeted has you targeted, AND you need to have the HOTT LAA or be in a group of 3+ where someone has the HOTT LAA, then it should return TRUE. Otherwise FALSE.

I would probably check on the ID's since they only change when you zone, like this:
Rich (BB code):
/if (${Me.TargetOfTarget.ID} != ${Me.ID})
It does exactly the same as yours and I'm not sure if theres any performance difference, I just think it looks cleaner :)

Ok so this isn't working for me because I don't have the LAA. Thanks. I thought that was one of the possibilities.

I like the way you have it coded as well. When I get the LAA I'll change it to work as you have it posted here. Thanks again for the input.

Macro Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back