• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro Question (Looting/Hunter Macro) (1 Viewer)

Infernal

RedCents
100¢
Once you create a macro and run it, if your running 2 EQ clients on 1 computer through WinEQ, will the macro automatically run on both EQ clients or just the one you enabled the macro?
I will "TRY" to create a macro that will assist my bard and loot the corpse, then warp back to its original (safe location that i set the 2nd character to wait at).

Also, im going to try and make a macro that will wait for a camp to spawn, run towards it and kill it (meele or whatever) then loot the items and sit/camp

Any help would be appresheated, i was thinking about camping haddin like this and a few other mobs (whatever comes in mind).

Just the one you enabled the macro on....I run 2 eq accounts on same comp all the time when I set up the afkcleric macro and just play my pally.

Macro Question (Looting/Hunter Macro)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back