• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

MACRO question .. AFK Paladin (1 Viewer)

eqjustlooking

RedCents
I'm new here and used the search engines as well as reviewed the first 8 pages of both maco depot and requests, but didn't find what I was looking for. I also logged on to the chat room and of all the things answered a few questions from people of stuff I did find. Anyways ...

What I'm looking to do is this: I have a lvl 70 Pal who can easily kill 2 spawns that come up in front of him. It's very little exp to him, but I'm looking to gain some exp on soe minor chars I have grouped w/him. What I want him to do is this:

1 - Start at point A
2 - As mob agros on him
3 - Face it
4 - Melee it
5 - Target self / heal when need be
6 - Go back to point A
7 - If no mob then equipt / rebuff w right click items
8 - If real buff wears off / rebuff

I've looked at the AFK bard and think it has some stuff as well as the healer macro, but I'm just not skilled enough yet to get them together.

Are there any out there that might have already been done for something like this? And since I'm a noob atm, wondering if the prime pieces could be pointed out and I'll try to get them together if it already isn't out there.

Thanks

There is alot of afk macros on the MQ2 boards. Pay at least $10 donation to get access to the vip boards. You will find what you are looking for. Alot of the afk macros are hunter macros. So you could get a basic hunter macro and rework it too. Hope this helps

Macroquest has it's own forum and part of it is VIP, you need to donate to see the things posted in there. Donate to the MQ guys of course. You will find a lot of great macros and info on this site, but much of the stuff posted in the VIP section on the MQ2 forums will not be found here.

Macroquest pretty much lets us do all the cool things that we are currently able to do and it is out of respect for those who spend their time maintaining it that the VIP info is left in their VIP section.

I know I saw an sk puller macro in there. Odds are good that someone has made a pally version. If not, then you could adapt one for a different class. I write my own macros for the most part, so I can not really recommend any particular ones. I used autobot and advbot a little, but eventually just switched back to my custom macros.

You can use advpath to create paths to pull from or create your own waypoints and just aim your toon towards them, doing a distance check until you arrive where you want to be. Advpath is way more elegant than that though :)

Check out the wiki (manual) for tons of information on what commands are available to you and what objects you can use in your macros.

MQ2 Wiki

Oh, and any donation of say $10 or more gets you lifetime access to the MQ2 VIP section, so it's really a sweet deal.

MACRO question .. AFK Paladin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back