• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

macro help (1 Viewer)

dagon05

RedCents
i am having some problems with getting the macro to work. i will start mq2 and i get the icon in the start bar...then i start eq and log on to my account. when i get to the char select screen there is a mq2 window but i cant type nething in it....then when i sign onto a char. there is no mq2 window. and i cant get one up on the screen. i have tried typeing the macros in to my main chat win but that doesnt work. can nebody help me get my mq2 in game window up plz. thank you.

I also advise to not type your macro commands into your normal chat windows. I'm sure some people do and don't care, but GM's can view your chats in normal windows and they can not read anything from your mq2 window. Correct me if I am wrong plz.

try redownloading a copy or doing a recompile you should get 2 windows at Character select with mine, 1 showing recent updates and then the MQ2 window which you can type in and preload plugins

macro help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back