• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro Help on my first one (1 Viewer)

Hoecus

RedCents
91¢
Ok... I made this macro and it got the same error as the one for Seru... Sub Main not found... here it is and it is probobly not even a good macro but I was trying to see if I could get all the plugins I use to load so I didnt have to type them in each time I re-booted my computer... here it is ..

Sub Main
/plugin MQ2exactspeed
/plugin MQ2rwarp
/plugin MQ2faerune
/plugin MQ2rez
/plugin MQ2piggyzone
/plugin MQ2givenpc
/plugin MQ2hail
/plugin MQ2docrack
/plugin MQ2csum

Any help with the code would be appreciated and these are the plugins I use.

Thanks again,

Hoecus

You shouldn't have to reload all your plugins every time you restart your computer, there should be a config file named Macroquest, that saves what plugins you want to load

Hoecus said:
Ok... I made this macro and it got the same error as the one for Seru... Sub Main not found... here it is and it is probobly not even a good macro but I was trying to see if I could get all the plugins I use to load so I didnt have to type them in each time I re-booted my computer... here it is ..

Sub Main
/plugin MQ2exactspeed
/plugin MQ2rwarp
/plugin MQ2faerune
/plugin MQ2rez
/plugin MQ2piggyzone
/plugin MQ2givenpc
/plugin MQ2hail
/plugin MQ2docrack
/plugin MQ2csum

Any help with the code would be appreciated and these are the plugins I use.

Thanks again,

Hoecus

You need a
/endmac
/return

that should do it

Macro Help on my first one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back