• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro evolving weps (1 Viewer)

sshadow

RedCents
Okay, I found a perfect spot to evolve my wepons. It consisnt of killing 7 mushrooms in an area with no adds or people to bother me. I am ready to build a macro for this so I can Watch TV and not have to run back and forth killing mushrooms. I was woundering how to start this. All I have done is take other macros and build them to suit me, never built one from sratch. I can either use target system or pathing to each spawn. What would be best?
I don't explain things well so if you got any questions let me know. thank in advance.

sshadow said:
Okay, I found a perfect spot to evolve my wepons. It consisnt of killing 7 mushrooms in an area with no adds or people to bother me. I am ready to build a macro for this so I can Watch TV and not have to run back and forth killing mushrooms. I was woundering how to start this. All I have done is take other macros and build them to suit me, never built one from sratch. I can either use target system or pathing to each spawn. What would be best?
I don't explain things well so if you got any questions let me know. thank in advance.

If the mob names are distinct enough, no need to re-invent the wheel: use hunter.mac. I use this largely for tradeskill farming, but a kill is a kill and there's no reason you couldn't use it as is.

You specify which mobs to target in a companion INI, and can adjust the radius/size of the target circle in which the mac checks for mobs. If no mobs are found (you've killed them all and need to wait for re-pops), the macro will return you to your anchor point, where you were standing when you initiated the mac.

If you're talking about the Mushrooms in Undershore, that was nerfed about a year ago. Unless of course they accidentally un-nerfed it...if that's the case, you may have made a great find!

sshadow said:
Rich (BB code):
 sub main
 :loop
 /call target
 /call attack
 /goto :loop
 /return

sub target
 /target clear
 /delay 1s !${Target.ID}
 /target npc MOBNAMEHERE
 /delay 1s ${Target.ID}
 /return

sub Attack
 /if (!${Target.ID}) /return
 /stick 15
 /delay 1s ${Target.Distance}<=20
 /attack on
 :combatloop
 /if (!${Me.Combat}) /attack on
 /if (!${Target.ID}) /return
 /goto :combatloop
 /return

LOL you rock sidden . RC for you. Since this is a forum for stuff like this I'Lll let you guys know where I'm killing mushrooms.... I 3box so this is easy for me. I go to the very bottom of Vergalid mines.. LOL 6 hrs yesterday no MQ and I got 165% 3/7 now. I was playing other accounts at the time so was hard to keep constant kills going "the push is crazy" With MQ I bet you could lvl blade of eclipse in 30 hours max. Yes Undershore is nerf. But Vergalid is going strong! no chance of aggro from mobs and I have never a group down there. just the solo necro once in a whlie... Thing to do is get kills solo don't grouping with just 1 person drops %per kill a good 1/3.

Last edited:
I've been able to do both Blade of the Night Sky and A Twisted Shank in less than 24 hours from 1 to respectively 6 and 7. On my 67 Bard in RCC in the caves right when you zone in. THe one that takes the longest, by FAR is Skymaul, Ceremonial Hammer. That thing takes ages to level. Done 2 so far and have 2 more ready to do. Swords and daggers are a bit harder to come by. It's a great way to make money when your afk soloing for aa's/exp anyways. I usually buy them for 50-75k at level 1 in the bazaar and sell them for 300k+ when they're fully evolved, so a pretty nice profit. Of course, I dont know where I need to go at 70+ to do my afk leveling, so I dont have any good pointers there yet ;)

Macro evolving weps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back