• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro code help - How to determine if you're in a group or not (1 Viewer)

Cpt_Cam

RedCents
Does anybody have an example of code that checks to see if you're in a group?

I want to augment some afk code for my powerlevelees to not only gate if my spinner dies, but also to recognize when they've been abandoned so they can go ahead and camp and not stand there.

Soemthing like

if ${Me.Notinagroup} /call campsub

Last edited:
Hmm...you might as well just do ${Group}>=2, instead of >1. You'll never get to a group size of 1, because before you would, you'd trigger the line above it.

Well, regardless of what approach is right...it's working and accomplished my goal. Could it be more efficient? Yes. Am I going to go rewrite it? Probably not. It's serving the purpose right now.

But, this thread, to me at least, is why I don't mind paying $5 to our little community here. We help each other and assist in the education. Z could have tossed out the code but he guided me. Alternatively, he could have taken the "RTFM" approach and wrote me off but he did the cool thing. And all the replies behind it are examples too. I like this community. I've got 2 red cents from things I've done in the past. I've given out red cents, advice, tips etc. I love it.

Macro code help - How to determine if you're in a group or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back