• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Macro background window looting problem... (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Hey all, anyone else havign this problem?

I run a monster mission macro, I run WinEQ, when it comes time to loot the shard for the exp, the window in the background gets hung up on looting and wont loot. I even added this to my code and it still wont loot.

Rich (BB code):
   :looter
   /if (!${Zone.ID}==10) /mac mmmac
   /loot
   /doevents
   /delay 4
   /itemnotify loot2 rightmouseup
   /delay 4
   /delay 4
   /delay 4
   /doevents
   /call GMCheck
   /goto :looter

I cant figure it out, the windows i nthe foreground will loot just fine, running the same macro. But the background windows alot of the time hang up while looting. If anyone knows why this is happening all of a suddon, please let me know. I have eq play nive turned off on WinEQ. Could it be winEq causing this problem?

Also when I use piggyzone, now it seems to pause for a good 15 seconds locking up eq before it begins to chain zone. Any ideas here? Thanks in advance.

N

Ok T Red Cent your way, I am pretty sure that fixed it, thank god it was fuckin up my whole macro. I am watching it now, since I took a nap while it was running and didnt get a chance to see earlier but it still running strong.

N

Timbuktu said:
Try adding a /nomodkey before the /itemnotify on each one. When I run WinEQ, and alt tab around, the alt would stay active in the background window that I just came from. It wouldn't do that if I clicked the window with the mouse.

Yeah, I've noticed this before too. Usually the only time it matters is when I'm looting my corpses after a rez.

Macro background window looting problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back