• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

MA macro needed (1 Viewer)

fatal!

RedCents
30¢
What I would like is a macro for the MA. When ran, this macro cycles through alist of mobs that you have supplid and targets the first one it finds. preferably I would like the list to be prioritized.

For clairficaton, I could see this being used in events like the MPG trials where everyone is assisting the MA and he wants to kill certain mobs in certain orders.

For instance: Corruption: Rogue, enchanter, monk, warrior, cleric, necro mage wiz. Bonus if you can also supply a list of mobs to ignore always.

The above one would need to target n[c's by class. In the endurance trial you would want it to target :

Anatagonist , sentinel, fiend, champion, defender, but never the two named.

So basically it cycles through your list and quits when he finds the first valid target.

i started making one but i need to know exactly what order you want the mobs assisted on. i ask cuz the order u have above is different than the one my guild did it in. post that list and i'll post what i make.

Might be best to have the macro call from a list? That way the macro can be used in different situations.. but to answer your question, in corruption we do

Rogue Enchanter Monk Cleric Warrior then whatever nearest target is.

Maybe have it call from an INI file, by Zone ID?

[1234]
1=class Rogue
2=class Enchanter
3=class Monk
etc

[2345]
1=rat
2=skeleton
3=monkey

i have some targets prioritized right in my hotkey, i.e. my assist hk =

/assist secondassist
/assist mainassist
/face fast
/echo Seekin a Victim...

the only time the secondassist is ever actually assisted (except for a split second) is when the mainassist is dead, zoned, oor etc.

I have an assist key in Vish whish doesnt even assist, servers down for patch but i think it's this

/targ vish
/targ egg
/face fast
/attack off

MA macro needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back