• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

lvl 61 Druid lvl recommend zones? (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
Ya know I never thought there would be a worse lvl than 59 to get through until I hit 61 LOL. Anyone know what are the best zones for me at this lvl? I solo most of the time and need a decent place to quad or charm kite. I tried PoS and that worked briefly till I got clobbered. Getting very tired of PoN but will go back if all else fails.

Actually Plane of storms is not bad to kite in for a druid. You just need to know that everything summons except for the Hurrican and Typhoon Loroks in the forest part of the zone. You will need to Glamour them as a pulling method due to high resist on snares. Pull them down to the named Giant that cons indiff down at the north end and kite around from him to the treatant. you will have no adds after you get down there.

BTW there are only about 7 lorok pops total.

Also just wanted to add that after you get the level 63 charm you can charm the loroks and use them to kill with. Glamour/ensnare/charm your pet then go find another to kill. Tricky part is to let them both get to 5% by making your pet run away then hide to break charm. Both loroks will be in run away mode so you kill both and get all the exp.

Do you have OOW or DoN? Are you on Drinal server?

/wink

if your not on drinal server.....

WoS east murk caves are a great ROT (Root DoT) Camp

There aresome camps in NC that are easy RoT camps too.

hope that helps a little 8-)

actually at 62 now and almost 63. Found a lvl 70 Shammy that is taking me around to alot of new zones. Keyed now for Sol Ro and do a great deal of BOT, HOH, and NC. Have not been into WOS too much yet, but so far no need. The xp is flying. I am though looking for a relatively safe spot to solo rot or charm kite. PoN xp has dropped to a crawl but I have started heading close to backside of PoN and it is a bit better. I've also tried PoS, but after finding out the hard way about all the summoning mobs in there, that is ruled out LOL. Seems to me that my lvl is right at that line where the old zones are useless, but the new zones are dreadfully tough to solo. I was able to dire charm a tree frog in PoV and solo just a bit, but seems to me a mana drain to keep him alive with not much room for charm kiting. And no, I am on not on your server sorry.

At 62/63, HoH for the win. You can quad there all day and not break a sweat. Sure each quad takes a while to do, but the pay off is worth it in the end....20% or so if I remember correctly.

lvl 61 Druid lvl recommend zones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back