• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - LS Raid Trash - Mischief (1 Viewer)

RedCents
85¢
I grabbed the LS mischief raid today and was going to play around killing some raid trash for luck augs.

When you enter the raid there are a ton of blue con mobs. Are those the mobs that have potential to drop, or is it the mobs that come once the NPC ports you into the castle (red con).

I grabbed the LS mischief raid today and was going to play around killing some raid trash for luck augs.

When you enter the raid there are a ton of blue con mobs. Are those the mobs that have potential to drop, or is it the mobs that come once the NPC ports you into the castle (red con).
Yes, all the trash mobs there have a chance to drop the luck aug. I did a full clearing last night and got 3.

Can use Crystallized Luck to combine additional augs to boost the Luck stat. Each combine boosts it by 1 point up to 60 cap I believe.
okay good to know. So worth farming as many as it takes to combine up to 60 I guess.

Does the +60 luck add any significant bonus or pretty minimal and more just for those looking to min/max

okay good to know. So worth farming as many as it takes to combine up to 60 I guess.

Does the +60 luck add any significant bonus or pretty minimal and more just for those looking to min/max

Going from 50 to 60 luck is so utterly meaningless, it isn't even worth your time to fuse those augs unless you have everything else maxed.

Question - LS Raid Trash - Mischief

Users who are viewing this thread

Back