• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

lost (1 Viewer)

OBI

RedCents
I just bought my access to red and I"m totally lost on how to set up macros..I spent all day today trying to figure it out and I done know whats wrong..whether I'm doing something wrong or just not doing something..which things should I download?and then what do I do?I really need some help guys please..I only bought 1 month to see if this can help me...I'm not totally computer iliterate but not all that either:)any help would be greatly appreciated.

first thing you did wrong is not look in guides section ...

there is a quick reference quide on getting set up quickly .. its not stickied

second thing is read the stickied posts at the top of strats and cheats...

3rd thing is have you checked out MQ2 site? macroquest2.com

ok .. once you have done atleast 1 and 2.. come back and let us know where you still need help

ARMY

go to guides section .. i bumped two threads for you

you only need visual studio if you are going to compile MQ2 using the source code...

and if your going to do that then you need to follow some of the guides on adding plugins... and there is a compiled list of plugins and their source in guides also

Army

lost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back