• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Lost Comrades (68 crystal don) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
ok am doing this as we speak (go go RH) and rekon its doable via mq2 and ghost killing.

first u gotta get there :p

then uve gotta find corpses just do /target corpse and warp on 5 of em.

then you need to loot 1 orb of midwinter off Shargon, the ice drake.

then run back and hand it into the gnomer at the camp.

if u ghost/out of world kill the named then da/loot etc then tis doable imo

I believe u need to kill a certain amount of mobs before the drake pops if i remember right.I thought was like 30 mobs. And are u saying do this by Ghostkilling?

You mean ghosting to a point? Ghost killing = nerfed, and Ghost is now the same as nokos, just with speed

dosnt the warp underworld thing work still either?

not sure on the number u have to kill think he just spawns once u get to all the corpses

using nokos is the same as ghost? so you are warping all over with that plugin? not good...

heh ghost is far from nerfed....you just have to do it slower with say a rogue or a bard or a ranger....but trust me on this...ghost killing is still working. i still farm qvic daily for molds. 16 chars full qvic and counting...

shrug. i just went and tryed ghosting and all i could do it kick it. melee or bow dmg didnt work. tryed with a bard and got cannot see your target.. so if you got it working you mind explaining how?

and considering i just attempted to do this mission got to the point of where you have to kill/loot "shargon" and get the orb. well he is not up.. so you must still have to kill so many. left eye in bank. so will have to run back real fast

I'm sorry let me re-clarify...i did not ghost this mission...but ghost killing is viable. i do it daily. be smart about it and your gtg. dont expose yourself as a earlier post was mentioned. sorry for any confusion. but i will try this mission sometime soon and let you know if it is ghost killable or not. only thing you have to watch for is mobs seeing you and aggro'ing you. you can remedy this by warping inside a wall off the map...turning on ghost...then warp to mob to kill...loot whatever you neeed.../ghost off and your golden.

you can remedy this by warping inside a wall off the map...turning on ghost...then warp to mob to kill...loot whatever you neeed.../ghost off and your golden.

heh when exactly was last time you logged on and tried this? This was fixed quite a while ago, you cant melee in ghost, unless in aggro range, and cant cast/chant thru walls anymore.

Lost Comrades (68 crystal don)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back