• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Looting (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,050¢
Hey guys,
I was invited to a raid for an acheivement purpose and stayed fighting int the zone where I was with my group, as soon as my group joined the raid I had to run back here to RedGuides and learned about /autoloot raidloot on. Once I did that all was good and I could loot again, though a little funky off and on. Once the Raid was done (am open server wide invite) all was back to normal and my group assigned looter took his role as he normally does again.
So being the devious little Redfroggy I thought in a very hard thoughtful way, OH..I could do this with two or more of my groups and get achievements done, HOTDOG...er HotFroG! So off I went and sent myself up.
But I found, group 1 with the Master looter had no issues, group 2 and any others, being the ones not in the same zones, had issues looting. I did the "/autoloot raidloot on" but the group looters would not autoloot things, they would allow loot to be rolled on and spread out. So I found all the diamonds and such spread out throughout the 6 characters.

What have I done or not done to make this work properly?

If I we're going to go play in a zone while in a raid(presumably for kill credit but not WITH the raid itself) I would turn advanced loot off. Maybe after doing that you can use the autoloot system the way you want.

Question - Looting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back