• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Tech - Looting (1 Viewer)

overpower

BANNED
RedCents
I do a lot of Fighting in Planes of Shadow in the RoF Expansion. When I'm all set up and start fighting my Loot bot won't loot then about 10 to 45 mobs killed he will loot all the corpses and then go back to normal fighting and sometimes he won't loot at all. Is there anyway to fix this? I have set up in Shards Landing and he loots like normal after every kill NP

Found it lol is there a way I can put a corpse on a do not loot list? because there is dead NPC all around my camp that are not target able but they are on my mac map I think that is the reason my guy isn't looting

- - - Updated - - -

all is working now thanks for the help:)

Last edited:
Tech - Looting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back