• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Looting someone else's kill (1 Viewer)

IamBigDaddy

RedCents
80¢
When I have tried to bring another of my accounts online to loot a mob I have killed, I always seem to get the message that I can't loot this now. Is there a timer or do you need to be invited to group...

So why change the way you act because of stupid people as long as you're not doing something stupid yourself?

BTW, your negative red cents are probably from fucktards like that guy who's pissed at you for not posting mq2task...which you didn't even make. lol

It's a retarded system only put in place to further keep people paying redbot's bills. I received several years worth of rewards, but my subscription is set to run out some time in 2006...this site hasn't even been around for several years...does that make sense? I can't say I blame redbot though, entrepreneurial spirit is alive and well in my house.

Last edited:
If someone is giving Mochila negative red cents it must be for something other than what was posted in this thread. Everyone that posted on topic info here was greatly appreciated by me and I hope if someone is giving out negative red cents to people they have a grudge against they take the time to think about it. What is the best case scenario from doing this...the person you are mad at gives nobody any help.

It would be nice if Admin's could take red cent rights away from people who abuse the process (both + and -).

And as for Dark's "retarded system" comment, I totally disagree. Maybe it could be better but I have noticed many more posts trying to help since it started. Anything that gets more people posting positive info and fewer people posting negatives is good for the board IMHO.

Looting someone else's kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back