• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Looking to Add a current Target Id # to my Hud? (1 Viewer)

Nosaj23

RedCents
11¢
Was hoping someone could help me out on the proper Code to add a Npc Id# to my current Hud. So i have (CurrentTarget=3,5,194,225,225,225,CurrentTarget--${Target} ) What would i need to add to make it show the Id# for the Target? Thxs , and sry im completly new to all this!!

Dunno if it still works (have not played EQ forever) but would try something like this:

CurrentTargetID=3,5,194,225,225,225,$ID{If[${Target.ID},${Target.ID},]}

Or:
CurrentTarget=3,5,194,225,225,225,CurrentTarget -- ${Target} --ID --${Target.ID}

Perhaps

- decker

Here are some examples of what you could use:

Target Name = ${Target.AATitle} ${Target.CleanName} ${Target.Surname}
Target Guild = ${Target.Guild}
Target Guild Status = ${Target.GuildStatus}
Target Class = ${Target.Class}
Target Level = ${Target.Level}
Target Race = ${Target.Race}
Target Speed = ${Target.Speed}
Target Current HP = ${Target.CurrentHPs} / ${Target.MaxHPs}
Target Religion = ${Target.Deity}
Target Type = ${Target.Type}
Max Melee Range = ${Target.MaxRange}

TDirect (not sure this will work anymore) = ${If[${Target.ID}==NULL,"",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+375)%360)*-1]}>-30,"Straight Ahead",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+360)%360)*-1]}>-180,"To your left","To your right"]}]}]}

Distance = ${Target.Distance3D}
Location = ${Target.Y} ${Target.X} ${Target.Z}
My Location = ${Me.Y} ${Me.X} ${Me.Z}

Making a cursor LOS hud addon:
LOS=3,5,287,50,255,0,${Target.LineOfSight},Target is in LoS,
NOLOS=3,5,287,255,30,0,!${Target.LineOfSight},Target is NOT in LoS,

NP you don't have to give me RedCents but please remember to redcent other people that help you =)

A big part of this site is RedCents =)

- decker

I added this direction to show behind. Made it for my puller class to have more detailed info on where the mob is. Shows in Ahead, Left, Right, Behind I haven't figured out diagonal though.

Direction=3,400,58,255,255,0,${If[${Target.ID}==NULL,"",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+375)%360)*-1]}>-30,"
▲",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+180)%180)*-1]}>-10," ▼",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-
${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+360)%360)*-1]}>-180,"◄▬"," ▬►"]}]}]}]}

Last edited:
Looking to Add a current Target Id # to my Hud?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back