• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking for VS.net (1 Viewer)

KOKKOR

RedCents
ok guys
i m computer idiot so i decided to level up............a bit :p
I decided to learn on how to do my own compiles
What huge work i m undertaking !!

So i went to thepiratebay web site
I downloaded BitTorrent and deamon toolkit, don t know if they are both really needed but now i got them
And then i tried to find a VS.net 2003 version to download on same website.
I tried more than 30 times to download a proposed version but downloading does not start.
I always have same error message : Problem connection to tracker, timeout exceeded
ONLY ONCE Download started but more than 600 hours were required for download, i thought it was error so i cancelled

Any can give me a link or working website for free full vs.net download plz ?
Help MUCH appreciated
After that, i will try to gain another level in Computing )

Thks all in advance

Daemon Toolkit isn't needed.....I believe thats for mounting a presaved CD image to have it act as a virtual drive.....Still good if you have something like Blindwrite, whatever, to burn CD's.

Note: Since I use Blindwrite might as well tell this...You can avoid the trial period limits by just deleting the TrialBegin in the systems registry under Blindwrite.

I downloaded Both bittorrent and searched with isohunt, but am having problems actually downloading the files. anyone else had the same problem?

I tried it just to test it out and many of the files either have trackers you have to be registered with, or have shitty connections so you download like 1kb/sec.

I would suggest looking for the most updated file registration, registering with their tracker and downloading it from them.

Is this stuff really allowed here?

Most sites like these draw the line at warez links... but I can't seem to find a rule about it so honestly just curious.

i use VC++ to compile, but i cant use to compile plugins, which is why i am looking for VS. I started downloading MS VS2006 this morning and its only downloaded 18% so far :( oh well.

Looking for VS.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back