• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Looking for a "Secluded" Spot (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
So im afk macroing again and my old spots quickly lost there exp value as i have leveled past 70. So I am looking for a spot that is impossible to get to or damn close unless you are warping.

Example of current spot:
Tunnel from AD in PoValor. (Impossible to get to unless you slay AD or warp past)

So my question to you all is, is there something out there with around lvl 65 mobs that would be great for a duo and out of everyones way? I have been toying with Gates of Discord, but the mobs have too much burst DPS to make a reliable 24/7/365 macro.

P.S. only 2 peeps and DoN / OoW instances are out because of the requirement of 3 in party to start instance, not to mention the timeout.

I think the mobs behind the PoEb keying mob in PoE are 65+, and the area is definitely difficult to get to (since you need to warp or kill the big rock dude to get there).

Not sure how many people are playing around in those zones lately... haven't been to any of the 4 planes in a LOOOOOOONG time.

remember you don't have to have the flag to zone into the elemental planes now
so you will have more of a chance to have people zone in there. but since soe limited the radius of mobs you see again, you will probably be safe

I really like the idea of the PoE spot. I tried it with my 76 warrior and one of those golem dudes cast an AE. I need to level my shammy / warrior up to 80 then this spot would be wonderful... till then good for exp, but bad for AFK macro.

Looking for a "Secluded" Spot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back