• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Looking for a quick hand here, anyway to change the system sound level? (1 Viewer)

EnGarde

RedCents
1,056¢
I've been tearing through the forum posts and wiki, etc.. have not found what I am looking for. I want to basically mute the game sound and then turn it back on again. But that actually makes me wonder if there are ways to change many of the options when you press Alt-O. But primarily for the moment, just want to be able to control the sound level. Any help, really appreciated.
Thank you

Mmm... sorry. I meant via a macro.

Let me be more clear. I want to be able to change the volume for all clients via a macro. I don't want my computer system's audio turned off.. Thanks!

I guess that'll do. I thought that there might be a more elegant way of accessing those controls, but... if it works!
Many thanks pezak. Appreciate the help! Cheers!

Can I assume then that all those controls are only accessable via screen manipulation?

Question - Looking for a quick hand here, anyway to change the system sound level?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back