• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Looking for a NPC Looting Macro! (1 Viewer)

LordMage

RedCents
10¢
Hey guys, I'm looking for a loot macro that will loot a certain item off a corpse, like diamonds, or whatever. anyone got a good one?

I actually think this idea is not bad - I have a similar problem, would like a macro to loot everything around me (say a radius of 40) and then only collect certain items and destroy others.
I looked and the hunter.mac and remembered I knew nothing about programming and that I could not pull out the coding to do what I wanted - a pointer would be great?

There is also a loot macro made already on the macroquest site that basicly loots anything in a defined radius. DOn't think it was in VIP but not sure how up to date it is either.

search is your friend

the FH thread i bumped has a loot macro on it

it is the old lootwhore macro reworked

it should be what your looking for .. if not search for lootwhore

ARMY

The generic looting code I always use is the NinjaAdvLoot.inc that is included in AD00's Autobot macro bundle from MQ2 VIP (Found here if you have VIP access). Once you have that, stick it in a macro and add a few setup lines.

Here is a basic example of looting all mobs within 100 radius.

Rich (BB code):
#include Ninjadvloot.inc

Sub Main  

/call SetupAdvLootVars
/varset CorpseRadius 100

/call LootMobs
/return

It will create a file called loot.ini that contains every item it encounters when trying to loot. By default, it will keep all droppable items and ignore all no-drop items. You can go in and edit that file so that it will keep, destroy, or ignore whichever items you want.

Looking for a NPC Looting Macro!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back