• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

looking for a cheat (1 Viewer)

mb7140

RedCents
looking for a way to cheat on ran rolls any way this can be done?
If so please inlighten me

looking for a way to cheat on ran rolls any way this can be done?
If so please inlighten me
SEARCH FOR THE WIN !!!!!!!!!

This has been posted several times. This is server side and has been since late 99 early 00. You can't alter /ran rolls, and why would you want to anyways? To fuck over your guildmates? People like this should be banned !

1) It's spelled enlighten
2) Please please please use search before asking a question.
3) Tone - I would imagine to fuck over random people, not guildmates. But then there's times like doing a PoSky guild raid (the old PoSky) I did a while back on a lowbie warrior I had, was trying to get my epic 1.0. A mage won the wingblade when it dropped. Those are the times I would use it.

ya, for instances when u are sitting in MPG/RSS for 5 days camping your last glowing and u finally get one in a pick up group where 5 of 6 people need it lol.

I would not be impressed with such a cheat being published. Once out and known about, the whole 'roll for loot' thing would end anyway. I am really amazed that anyone would even ask for such a cheat. Things like this are what give MQ2 users a bad name.

/agree, and in another post, I had expressed how I thought altering the game to make it more fun was great...so long as it doesn't effect another player. I think it's one thing to advance your character, it's another to take away from another player. Let's say you got your cheat...and you fucked some guy out of that glowing rune. Hmm, I dunno...I guess you would have your rune...but you also accomplished making this guy group with you, spend his time and energy working to get the kill to get the rune for you...all the while he thinks he has a chance and all the while you have this cheat. What makes you more deserving? The fact that you were able to cheat the dude? Kinda fucked up. I agree with mguk here...it's folks who would do that crap that give MQ2 users a bad name. It's my opinion that MQ2 should only be used to enhance the game for yourself in ways that wont effect others...stealing another's chances at loot they worked for...I think crosses that line. Just my 2cp.

Yup, agree with ya Meth. I didnt say it was right, I just wanted to counter the 'fucking the guild' comment. besides, other than pick up groups, not many guilds still use /rand to divide loot, most are based off of raid points due to attendance. at least the guilds on the rathe are.

looking for a cheat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back