• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

looking for a cheat to make AA's for a ranger. (1 Viewer)

kvanhove

RedCents
Hi i am new to this and looking into finding out how to make AA's fast with a ranger. So if anyone could please help me i would be greatly appreciated. I dont have MQ2 or anything i never cheated before in game. I am not one that understands the third party software stuff so i could use all the help i can get. Also anyone could link me where i could get the third party software to help with the AA would be great thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome to Redguides! I am Nijhal and I am here to help you whenever I can. Rigth now Macroquest is down due to the recent patch and new expansion. So, I cant provide a link to a working compile. You will see it stickied at the top of the cheats forum when its released though.

As far as fast aa's, if you do some searching around the forums you might find something you can use for your level and gear.

If you are at all interested in writing macros, my suggestion is find a macro you want to use, get it running and understand what exactly its doing in game. Then open the macro file for it and read it and check out what all the commands are.

I am thinking of writing a newbie guide to writing macros to help people such as yourself jump in and get yoru hands dirty. The best way to learn Macroquest is to get i nthere and find out what makes it tick. After all I am sure a time will come when you decide you want a macro to do some certain thing for you and cant find it, so thats why alot of people write their own.

Good luck and welcome to Redguides. I hope my response helped. And your already starting off good, you posted your question i nthe correct forum! lol

looking for a cheat to make AA's for a ranger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back