• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Lookin For a Macro (1 Viewer)

Zeroburn

RedCents
Was wonderin if there was an afk macro for my pally and cleric. Like so the cleric would heal if he droped to low and also re buff if they wore off him? And what zone would i be able to use it in? thnks for the help on this one

I actually was going to post a very similar request, so I'll keep it in the same thread...

The post that TheZ pointed the previous guy too had a healer mac, so that should be cool for my purposes, but I'm now looking for a really simple "melee/loot/target next random mob within a certain distance at tag with spell" macro. I'd like to be able to sit that melee in a spot and kill with my cleric out of group and healing. The spot I'm thinking of is a pretty tight area, and it wouldn't have to move much or target stuff too far outside the immediate vicinity (actually, I wouldn't want it to and the mobs will probably just auto-agro).

Being able to set loot would be important... but thats really all I'd need. The toon I'm using it with would be a mid-50's hybrid (ranger or something).

Alatyami posted his puller/healer macros for me a couple years ago, and I have been using them with great success ever since. Here is the link:

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=2783&highlight=healer+macro

if that doesn't work do a search for "healer macro" and scroll down a bit and you will find it.

like I said these two macros are the ones I have been using for almost 2 years now. I had to modify them a bit but they work very well.

Lookin For a Macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back