• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

log (1 Viewer)

leplubo

RedCents
how many time soe or gm staff keep log of people for item after we use shared bank ? after how many time i can petition safety ?

Once you learn to type/use grammar, that is when. Seriously though, from my understanding those logs don't just go away, people have been banned months afterwards. Once you start pulling hacks like that, you need to not bring any attention to yourself, at all.

They keep em for a long time, they just don't always look at them all. Until you do something wrong, then they will look for other stuff you have done, from there, a snowball effect till they have enough to ban ya.

np... what i've encountered with the shared bank docrack is that, when you x-fer the no-drop item.. the receiving toon receives and ERROR report along the lines of ( No-drop item in bank, get it out immediatly ) which then sends a big red flag to SoE's CSR's, which then will get you pretty much banned... from what ive seen there is an 85-95% chance of banning

log

Users who are viewing this thread

Back