• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

little help? (1 Viewer)

Mudvayne24

RedCents
i just bought my subscription but basically you cant use anything worthwhile without having expert skill with macroquest and those types of programs...i dont have any of them...nor know how to make them work with each other...can somebody help me out on what to do/download/anything? appreciate it

that guide would help to a point. we no longer need auth-codes, you can find the compiles in the strats and cheats forum. patch day, so not many are out yet.

i dont even have MQ downloaded...everytime i go to download one thing it says i need to download something else...can anybody just shoot out a quick rundown of what i need for this shit to stop sucking? ty 8P

now that mq2 has been updated

go to strats and cheats form..

pick one of the 3-4 precompiles listed and DL it... when i am to lazy to compile myself i have used cades... smokin and some of the others have stopped doing compiles

after downloading the compile... EXTRACT the compressed info into a folder

i make a shortcut to macroquest.exe on my desktop.. and use the same folder over and over again

BEFORE running EQ.. click your new shortcut and see the shield in the lower right corner... no shield = no MQ2

then run EQ...

NOW after you extract the info.. insure docrack.ini is in there if not.. then open notepad and copy the docrack offsets .. and save the file...

thats the basics...

remember:

1. all macros go into the MACRO folder..

ie c:\MQ2\NewRelease\Macros

2. ALL PLUGINS go into the same folder macroquest is in...

ie Mq2Docrack.dll

3. the .INI + .INC files go into the same folder as what ever uses it ...

ie docrack.ini with docrack plugin.

is packs.inc go in macro folder with smithing.MAC

4. when you see code posted for a macro on the boards.. ...

open notepad paste the code..

change filetype to all files..

and SAVE FILE AS <MACRONAME>.MAC <<<<---- notice not TXT

little help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back