• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

list of Yes_Button (1 Viewer)

Siddin

Rikk-tikk-tikki-tikki-tchk!
RedCents
494¢
Does anybody have a list of all of the windows that have a Yes_Button that you can notify? I was thinking about making a plugin just to notify them all if they were open on a command of /yes.
Makes it much easier using the guild hall and things while boxing :)

DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox OK_Button leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify ProgressionTemplateSelectWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup");

can anybody think of any others that they might want/need?

Last edited:
/me kills the alloted number of cute fuzzy animals for each indiscriminate use of DoCommand()

Fearless would be crying by now.

(Nice idea, I like it)

list of Yes_Button

Users who are viewing this thread

Back