• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Leveling skills (1 Viewer)

bythekid

RedCents
Is there any good way to LvL casting skills. I had my necro PLed from 54 to 75 and god I fizzle alot. I tried with the new spells and it just taking to long. I can get most of the skills up but it just takes to long. So is there any bugs or anything that can help me?

load your lowest level spell for each spell line (Evocation, Divination, etc.) that you need to bring up and use the following macro.

Rich (BB code):
| spellcast.mac : A Simple spell cast macro
| Author : glossette
| Version : v1.1 11-oct-2007 4:00PM EST
| Useage : /macro casts 3 spells in a row and then sits and med's a bit
| load 3 small spells in with different abilitys hide char in a
| quiet place and in the morning you are maxed out

Main
sub main
:loop
/cast 1
/delay 10s
/cast 2
/delay 10s
/cast 3
/delay 10s
/sit
/delay 30s
/goto :loop
/return

or check out this link as well. http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=13840&highlight=spell+skills

I Downloaded the links and put the files in the macro folder in my complie folder. I just joined and be trying to understand it. Do i need to do a /mq2plugin or type /macro (name) in the mq2 window?

Sorry but I am trying to learn this lol

If you are trying to run something that has a .dll extension, then it's :/plugin xxxxx
And usually there is some other command to start the plugin. Usually, the plugin is just LOADED by the /plugin command, you have to start it.

If it has a .mac extension, then you type: /mac yyyyy

I went to the other pagr downladed the files and put them in the macro folder. I did macro spell skills but getting I dont have a mac file or something. Is that all the files I need in the download or is there something I am missing?

I am getting cant open maco/spell_routines.inc

Do i need to make one or

Leveling skills

Users who are viewing this thread

Back