• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Level 2 access worth it for Phinny 2-box? (1 Viewer)

Barklight

RedCents
Howdy. Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask this under, but would purchasing level 2 access be of benefit to someone like me?

• Play on Phinigel, "tank" and shaman duo on two PC's.
  • Looking at automating the shaman for healing, debuffs, buffs.
  • Manual play on the "Tank", but looking to automate some things like loot, vendoring, have tooltips, and a more revealing map.
  • Used to run ShowEQ on a linux VM when I played a couple years ago, is there something similar here?
  • I never AFK bot, but would love to make my shaman more 'hands-free'.
  • Am I allowed to run this on two separate machines for the True-box server or do I need 2 RedGuides memberships?
  • NOT looking for blatant hacks like teleporting or flying... Just quality of life improvements!

If paying for a level 2 membership would give me access to the tools I need to accomplish the above, do you think it's worth the investment? Thanks for your time...

MQ2 doesn't work on Phinny, so, it would be of limited use. ShowEQ still works, but you don't need access to get that. You can just go to the website directly.

Question - Level 2 access worth it for Phinny 2-box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back