• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

LDON Raid in BB (1 Viewer)

xdrymartini

RedCents
I'm trying to get the +20 BS aug from the BB LDON (Mistmore series) Raid. My 6 toons are level 75. When I get the instance from the correct giver, I am NOT given the choice of "Normal" or Hard", but it simply defaults to NORMAL. Unfortunately, only the HARD version has Valdoon instance (non Pally 2.0 instance).

Any recommendations?

-Will I be able to get the right instance if I shroud?
-Shroud to 65 on all my toons, get expo, enter expo, leave some in, unshroud on my toons back in POK, rinse-repeat on others and then proceed w/ the rest of mission?

I have lots of questions but no solutions. I was wondering if anyone had run into this problem and can save me time by providing feedback from thier experience.

Thank you in advance.

XDry

It won't let you select a difficulty because you've already selected it by going with all level 70+ toons. If everyone in group or raid is 70+ it defaults to difficult even though it doesn't say that or give you that option.

ichsnae on the oudshra by the way, if you shroud, get mission, unshroud, try to enter mission it will not let you, says something like "you have changed too much"

Damn, it sounds like I'll never get the +20 BS aug for my bot Rogue then... Sounds like the DEVS don't have the time or inclination to address the issue then either. I'm still open for trying anything that is recommended. Thank you all for responding.

I have access to some lvl 65- toons. If I add them to the raid and the raid average level is below 70, do you think that will permit me to select between Normal and Hard?

XDry

Roguish said:
It won't let you select a difficulty because you've already selected it by going with all level 70+ toons. If everyone in group or raid is 70+ it defaults to difficult even though it doesn't say that or give you that option.

Sounds to me like u are able to or am i misreading Lol that is if thats true I have never tried

Yes you are able to, in fact you have to do the difficult raid. No hack or exploit needed unless you wanted the normal difficulty setting, which you don't.

So you are saying I HAVE to get the group average level to 70 or does it have to be BELOW 70 in order to get the ability to get the HARD version of the raid? I just want to clarify that I am going in the right direction...

XDry

He is saying SINCE u have a group where all toons are over 70 it AUTOMATICLY selects hard u dont get a choice. . .but if u were seeking to choose yes get the Avg toon lvl down to 65 or so I would guess

LDON Raid in BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back