• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Lavastorm DoD (1 Viewer)

gunsnsails

RedCents
HOW do some people complete that DOD in less than 30 secs? I was referred here to find the answer by an online bro of mine, but have yet to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Although if you are new to MQ here's the Best piece of advice you will find here...

...If someone becomes aware that YOU are doing the LS MM in 30 seconds, then you are being WAY too obvious. Subtlety is your friend.

My buddy does the DOD in less than 30 seconds with no damage done to his toon. This is the one that drops the hammer and the ring FYI. Everyone groups with him so that we can get quick AAs or reg exp. He told me to subscribe here and I can find out. He doesn't want to talk about it in game, which I don't blame him. He said something to the fact that they call it "taco" in game. Is this a little better?

Lavastorm DoD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back