• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Large Damage shield pet Class’s only (1 Viewer)

sorenbro

RedCents
61¢
This is something I have known about for a long time and have kept it to my self. But sense I just joined your club and you all have shared so much with me ill let you all in on my secret. It’s a different take on the Rune shield for enchanters that use a rune and the Druid aa Wrath of the Wild (an 650 Damage shield)

What you do is Cast the Pet only Rune spell Guard of Calliav - Absorbs the first 2 hits pets take (Both Magic and melee) this will give you a total of 3 650 Ds doing 1950+ other DS to the mob or player that hits your pet. And this still works even after the nerf to the enchanter’s line.

Now days the Extra damage form only 3 his is not too much. But if there was ever a way to chain rune your pet this would become vary powerful :)

PS I have never tried to have an Enchanter rune my pet then cast Guard of Calliav then Wrath of the Wild Maybe there is a way to keep this DS up :)

Oh nice, I can see this being a blast in PvP - as that druid AA buff works on players of any level. thanks soren!

Last edited:
Large Damage shield pet Class’s only

Users who are viewing this thread

Back