• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

language macro (1 Viewer)

lunatic47

RedCents
is it possible to make a language macro that will change languages once they are maxed? what i mean is, my main is max for all and i want to train my alt so is there a macro that will max each language on its own or do i need to change the language inbetween.

Rich (BB code):
| Lang.mac 
| 
| /macro lang 
| Cycles through all your availible languages 
| Target yourself to end 
| 
| Written by shuttle 
| Converted by bob_the_builder 
| 4_22_04 
|  Updated by loadingpleasewait 9:11:04 
| 
| Usage:  /mac Lang 
| 
| NOTE: You must have spam text set to a social on hotbutton 1 as any other way it does not actually speak the set languages. 
| 

#turbo 
#define MY_PARTNER xxx
#event LangHelp "Type /language help for a list" 
#event dzadd "xxx tells you, 'add me' 
#event dzadd "xxx2 tells you, 'add me'
#event invited "#*#invites you to join#*#" 
#event stop #*#Stop lang#*#

Sub Main 
   |SetDeclares 
   /declare LangNum outer 
   /declare MinLangNum outer 
   /declare MaxLangNum outer 

|SetVars 
   /varset MinLangNum 2 
   /varset MaxLangNum 25 

:MainLoop 
   /if (${Target.ID}) /goto :end 

|GroupChat 
/notify HotButtonWnd HB_Button1 leftmouseup 
/delay 2s 
   |IncreaseLanguage 
   /lang ${LangNum} 
   /varcalc LangNum ${LangNum}+1 
   /if (${LangNum}>${MaxLangNum}) /varset LangNum ${MinLangNum} 
   /doevents 
   /goto :MainLoop 

:end 
/endmacro 

Sub event_LangHelp 
   /varset LangNum ${MinLangNum} 
/return 

sub event_dzadd 
 /dzadd xxx
 /dzadd xxx2
 /return 

Sub Event_Invited(heard,string who)
/if (${who.Equal[MY_PARTNER]}) {
/invite
} else {
/disband
}
/return

sub event_stop 
 /lang 1
 /end mac
 /return

Found this one and 2 more as well. Dont know if they still work post any probs

Or this one http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=6468&highlight=language+skill

Cant find it again (didn't look that hard) but someone posted this somewhere and I used it yesterday. All my languages were maxxed in less than 3 minutes. There is the manual language switch and you have to stop the macro once your language hits 100, other than that, it takes less than 5 seconds or so to max a language. I started the macro on my character that knew them all and with the time it took me to switch windows, it was in 90+ skill on my trainee.

Rich (BB code):
#turbo 40

Sub Main
:loop
/g ASDAGafbfg   asgasdfgadfg agh dg
/g asg asdfg dfg dfgadfhadfhh a hasfh
/g asdfg adgh h asdfhhadfh 
/goto :loop
/return

Not sure why anyone would need it to be so automatized that you cant spend less than 3 minutes doing it yourself ;)

i just want to say one thing for anyone who searches for this forum. the turbo one just above is great. just it's very suspect, it goes so ungodly fast that it might really cause suspicion if you use it to teach someone. no one can click the spam button that fast. on the other hand most people tune out after the spam goes on for a little bit so can probably get away with it.

Also, what i did was i train 1 skill in all the languages i didn't know and i grouped with a friend in the GL, and i just started the macro and i learned all these languages as well. so you can teach some and teach yourself starting with only 1 skill. i never heard of this before don't know if it was new or a bug but it was cool. (also i had 300+ wis/int so that may contribute)

language macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back