• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Krono Trade (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,694¢
Has anyone experienced where you buy a Krono but it doesn't show up on the little Krono window? I just traded with someone for a KR and it said KR transaction successful but the KR window still shows my old amount.

Aye was first thing I did. Did a little google search and it looks like something widespread happened back in 2021. I thought this system is bullet proof. Now I don't want to petition because I don't want GM snooping in on my business.

Aye was first thing I did. Did a little google search and it looks like something widespread happened back in 2021. I thought this system is bullet proof. Now I don't want to petition because I don't want GM snooping in on my business.
when i had this happen in 21, i didnt get a KR, i got roughky double the value in plat (gm said it was best they could do).

Been outputting and tracking Kronos across all my chars. It appears I have lost 8 kronos in the last 2 months. Is anyone else experiencing this? Seems like you need to burn your Krono right away after you trade or you risk losing Kronos over time.

Seems to be an issue on the new TLP.

And when players petition they are reimbursing with plat "equivalent" which is not fair at all considering the Krono Price fluctuation on those servers.

If I were on those servers I would make a character on that account on live and move the krono to them to store it and then take it out when I needed it.

Long story short it happen to me before . After I sent the screen grab of the transaction I realized I had mq stuff in the same chat window.. hahaha they prob just looked at the logs and not the pics . After we logged it showed back up on one the accounts .

I've had issues on three separate occasions with lag where the krono wouldn't pop onto my cursor, then had trouble getting them to pop into the trade window and of course they then get "dropped" back into my inventory and simply vanish. Have had no problems petitioning and getting them replaced.

Both myself and a few of my friends have recently started dealing with, what appears, people contesting the krono charge on their credit card and having the krono pulled back and thus my krono vanishes and the plat or item i spent does not come back. Buyer Beware! Not sure if there is a fix to this other than somehow forcing people to pay in an uncontested manor.

I feel like this is an easy fix for DBG for the Krono chargebacks. They just have to set up the purchases through PayPal. Because last time I checked (and experienced), you cannot get a refund for digital purchases with Paypal. And if you do charge back your connected credit card with PayPal, they (Paypal) will come after you for the chargeback as they cannot retrieve the money back from the vendor due to that policy.

Now you got me nervous. I haven't ever noticed any krono disapear. Operative word is "notice" since I dont pay alot of attention to them except when I use them every now and then. Hopefully none have disapeared on me. :shrug:

None of the Krono I have traded between my alts has disappeared. These are all Krono I got from here.

I have some older Krono from a friend and they are still there.

Honestly think this is TLP issue. Which I don't play on

I feel like this is an easy fix for DBG for the Krono chargebacks. They just have to set up the purchases through PayPal. Because last time I checked (and experienced), you cannot get a refund for digital purchases with Paypal. And if you do charge back your connected credit card with PayPal, they (Paypal) will come after you for the chargeback as they cannot retrieve the money back from the vendor due to that policy.
Unfortunately scammer/thieves will always be there. If DBG allowed krono purchases via paypal I feel that would be pushing their problem onto someone else. I don't think there's an easy solution when it comes to chargebacks.

Problem - Krono Trade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back