• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

KissAssist Role / Clarification Q. (1 Viewer)

Wingedvillain

RedCents
84¢
Hey Folks,

I am still playing with my group's Kiss settings, however, I wanted to see if someone could clarify the Hunter vs. Puller roles. My current box is a Bard/Wiz/Rog/SK/Dru/Cler as I have already set all Roles to assist, except for the Dru/SK.

Would it be better to set SK as a tank/stand alone - and Druid Puller or Hunter? Do both hunter and puller use the same camp radius when targeting mobs?

I basically just want to pull back to my camp and assist the char I choose to assist on but be able to search a large enough area for pulling as well.

Thanks!

Copied below from: http://forums.notaddicted.com/showthread.php?t=24192#setinfo
Role=Puller - This role basically duplicates the oldie but goldie puller.mac. It will pull mobs within a certain radius back to camp for your party to kill. Target Main Assist for this role.
Role=Hunter - This role duplicates the old hunter mac. It will run your character around a zone and hunt any or predefined mobs with the pull radius. Target yourself for Main Assist with this role

always pull with tank if possible Role=pullertank.

puller = tags mob runs back to camp
hunter = runs to mob, attacks and kills where ever it is does not return to camp, rinse repeat.

KissAssist Role / Clarification Q.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back